|Date Posted||April 4, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We're seeking an Account Executive who is goal-oriented with a desire to meet or exceed expectations. Someone who possesses the ability to work independently and follow the company's Core Values. Someone that knows which details make all the difference, and which ones don't make any difference.
Industry: Extensive experience in Industrial Coatings, Fireproofing in the oil, gas, and petrochemical world is highly desired. Connections with Fab shops in and around the Houston area is a plus.
What you'll do…
The Account Executive works to improve PK Industrials market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. It is the Account Executives job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for PK. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Account Executives will also help manage existing customers and build the relationship to ensure they stay satisfied, and to help grow the accounts.
· Competitive Base Salary + Commission
· Vehicle allowance and Cell phone
· Paid time off and Holidays
· Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Company Match 401K
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Company Paid Short Disability
· Company Paid Long Term Disability
· 100% support from us in helping you grow your skills and mastering your craft!
The job involves the following responsibilities:
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers for repeat business.
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
· Develop new strategies for customer retention activities.
· Work with VP of Sales in implementing promotional activities, and events.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
New Business Development
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals as needed.
· Participate in pricing, Negotiation, and closing of new business.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
· Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
· Present weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
· Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
· Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
· Work with staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
· Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
· Business Acumen.
· Organizational Skills.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Collaboration Skills.
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Technical Capacity
· Minimum 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience in sales.
· Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
· Must possess a valid Driver's License.
· Must have the ability and be willing to travel as needed.
· Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
· Safety Services and oil and gas sales experience is a plus.
Who we are…
PK Companies was established in 1997 and is family-owned. PK Companies consists of PK Safety, PK Industrial, PK Technology, and PK Solutions.
PK works in and/or shipped to 50 states and 5 countries providing Industrial Specialty Services to the oil, gas, petrochemical, aerospace, commercial & manufacturing industries. PK provides a "Higher Level of Protection" through revolutionary innovation and industry leading methodologies.
PK has evolved through specialty services by meeting and exceeding the high demand for quality contractors in the industry and is the reason for consistent growth over the past 20 years.
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Apply Now !
** While we truly appreciate your interest and would love the ability to follow up on every resume received, we unfortunately can't. If the hiring manager thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the role we will definitely be in touch!
PK is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
TAGS: Sales, Business Development, Refinery, Oil, Gas, Coatings, Turn-around, b2b, Tank Lining, Fireproofing, Structural Steel, Fab Shop, Industrial, EPC, project management, scaffolding, insulation, coatings, craft work, Safety, Safety Services, Site Safety...