|Date Posted||July 21, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leader in the recycling and demolition industry with over 60 years of experience. They are seeking an experienced Biller from the oil/gas industry who comes with a strong Accounts payable background and is familiar with the accounting department as a whole. This person also needs to come with an understanding of receivables and invoicing.
About the company & opportunity:
- Recycling and Demolition
- Strong family-oriented feel, where employees are valued
- Stable and reputable- They care about quality and customers!
- Competitive salary
Overview of the Accounting role:
- Strong Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Heavy Oil/Gas Billing experience
- Reviewing and entering daily transactions
- Electronic filing
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Preferred qualifications for the Bookkeeper role:
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- 5+ years of experience in a Bookkeeping role