|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sentoria's client, a well established exploration & production oil and gas company in Houston, needs an Accounts Receivable Analyst to assist with a 4-6+ month project. Current knowledge of EnergyLink and SAP is preferred.
- Process, review, and input daily incoming payments.
- Review and clear unapplied cash.
- Assist with setting up Cash Advances paid by Partners.
- Contact customers to collect overdue accounts via telephone or letter.
- Assist with various monthly entries in SAP.
- Mail JIB invoices (monthly) for Partners not on EnergyLink.
- Perform monthly Account Reconciliations.
- Assist with A/R correction entries.
- Respond to and resolve partner billing issues and questions and communicate to the proper Joint Interest accountant.
- Assist Joint Interest accountants with various Close entries to be able to learn other areas.
- Assist with AR clearing and updating as it pertains to Acquisitions and Divestures
- Coordinates with various internal Departments (Land, Revenue, JIB, et) as it pertains to AR corrections
- Prepare general ledger (G/L) account reconciliation report and reconciles and clears balances.
- Provides monthly analysis and ageing reports for management to review on a monthly basis.
- Manipulate and consolidate large amounts of data.
- Five (5) years minimum experience in oil and gas joint interest operations accounting.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university or college, or related experience.
- Ability to accurately solve problems and proficiency in data management including spreadsheet proficiency.
- Proficiency in the use and application of the following software:
- Preferred: Knowledge of EnergyLink (Formerly JIBLink)
- Preferred: Specific knowledge and experience with SAP