|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Piper Maddox is partnering with rapidly growing E-Mobility vehicle company widely known for its unique design service base in Los Angeles. Unlike other vehicle producers, they have adapted to the new age of on demand consumer needs that vary on a regular basis.
With two vehicles on the ground accepting preorders, they are expanding their fleet and working with major players in the technology space like Apple and Uber who are trying to break into E-Mobility.
They are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer build ADAS systems for its vehicle programs. For this role, they would be excited to welcome someone highly proficient in C/C++ focusing on linux. Ideally someone who is passionate about developing in embedded environments and embedded SoC.
- 3+ years of proven industry C/C++ programming experience with focus on linux and embedded environments.
- Worked with embedded SoCs like TI TDAx, Nvidia Tegra, Renesas V3x, Infineon AURIX, NXP MPC5xxxx.
- Worked with RTOS such as QNX, FreeRTOS, Threadx, etc.
- Strong understanding of OS and network concepts (UDP, Multicast, etc.),
- Strong understanding of messaging systems (DDS, ROS, etc.),
- Experience in Design/Development of Safety Critical Systems/Components
- Experience in automotive network protocols such as CAN and Ethernet
- Familiar with Operating Systems concepts AUTOSAR, embedded linux, functional safety, ISO 26262.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient with C, C++ and CUDA C/C++
- Familiar with multi-task programming.
- Experience with automotive electronic modules and sensors.
- Experience in computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning (deep learning), artificial intelligence, and image processing.
- Experience with computational platforms for machine vision and sensor fusion.