|Date Posted||April 19, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Essential Job Functions
· Assist in onboarding new employees through the payroll system
· Manage employee time off requests
· Reply to all Federal and State employee inquiries...ex. welfare, insurance, child support
· Respond to employee inquiries regarding time off, attendance and clocking in
· Manage and track all garnishments with ADP
· Assist Administrator with various tasks
· Fulfill related tasks as requested by the Payroll Director
· Other job duties and tasks may apply
· This individual reports directly to the Payroll Director
· Being exposed to confidential information and handling confidential matters
· Must be a self-starter with proven experience in an administrative functions
· Maintain calendars, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders
· Prepares reports and performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
· Responsible for keeping track of the day to day office activities and keep the management staff appraised on important events
· Develop and carry-out an efficient documentation and filing system
· Works in conjunction with the office staff as needed on projects with Payroll Director's approval
· Performs other administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to mailing packages either via overnight service or US Postal Service
· File confidential documents in personnel folders
· Attend job related trainings as required.
· Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
· B.A. in Business Administration is preferred, not mandatory
· Preferred graduate from an accredited business or clerical training school or equivalent in work related area.
· Great attendance record
· Must be able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects.
· Possess critical thinking skills and ability to analyze data
· Business professional with great interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be a self-starter
· Must have great time management and organization skills
Position Type and Hours
· This is a full-time position.
· Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Occasional evening and or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel expected for this position
· Dunamis Clean Energy Partners Main Office 15101 West 8 Mile Road Detroit, Michigan 48235
· Pay: $32,000 - $37,000 The salary is commensurate with experience.
· Job Type: Full-time
- Dunamis Clean Energy Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Dunamis Clean Energy Partners LLC complies with applicable state and local laws