|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Work with specific set of assigned vendors to process standard and non standard natural gas/crude oil pipeline operations service contract work offers along with related invoices. Candidate must be able to review, interpret and accurately describe modifications to standard and non standard natural gas/crude oil pipeline operations service contracts and agreements and ensure accuracy of work offer scopes, vendor quotes and rate sheets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews, interprets and accurately describes modifications to standard and non standard natural gas/crude oil pipeline operations service contracts and agreements and ensures accuracy of work offer scopes, vendor quotes and rate sheets.
* Acts as a knowledgeable contact point to provide explanation of contractual, company and/or regulatory policies, procedures and requirements.
* Point of contact for assigned vendors to address any contract questions, billing questions, and resolve invoice to billing discrepancies to promote the vendor adoption of our contracts and billing system.
* Maintains service contract information database and generates pertinent information for regular and special projects.
* Manages multiple tasks simultaneously with changing priorities and deadlines.
* Interacts with individuals at all levels including legal and executive management, as well as external vendors
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
* Bachelor's degree in related field with emphasis on business or additional equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
* 2-5 years of work experience with emphasis on service agreements or contracts related to the construction and operation functions in the natural gas/crude oil industry preferred.
* Good working knowledge and experience in creation and administration of service contracts.
* Familiar with applicable legal and contract terminology, conditions and with applicable governmental regulations, particularly as it relates to construction and Right of Way.
* Familiarity with construction and operations contractual terms and intent.
* General understanding and experience with contract management software, ISNetWorld and of applicable operational requirements, processes and procedures.
* Proficient organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self-driven, a team player and work well with others
* Strong time management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of data
* Adapt well to change.
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
* The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
* The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
* The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Usually, normal office working conditions.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
* Occasional overnight travel may be required.
* Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.