|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering rooftop solar
service to homeowners within the United States and its territories through
our network of local sales and installation partners. Our mission is to
change the energy industry by providing the choice of low-cost, worry-free
solar power that generates long-term savings for our customers and
continued business growth for our partners.
Come be part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for an Application Support Developer to
participate in a 18-24 month curriculum designed to give training and development experience
in cloud applications. Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery and Application Support, this individual will also be responsible for appropriately triaging incoming service requests and incidents to the Application Support team
- Monitor incoming service requests and incidents for assigned application(s)
- Investigate and diagnose service requests or incidents according to their priority/rank and, either
- resolve through code development or, if necessary, hand-off to development teams to resolve
- Coordinates incident response & communications for application issues
- Maintain process and knowledge documents for assigned application area(s)
- Rotates between application help desk and supporting individual application teams to gain broad
- experience in multiple applications
- Participate in a 18-24 month curriculum that consists of training and hands on experience in
- Salesforce and other force.com application development as well as exposure to development and
- support of Tableau, SQL, AWS, and .Net applications.
- Works with individual users to gain understanding & information about issues reported
- Performs basic data analysis on reported issues
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum years of experience required: 0-1 years
- Interested in becoming a Salesforce developer in the next 2 years
- Schedule needs to be flexible to the needs of the business; requires weekend or evening
- availability based on an on-call schedule to provide production support
- Experience doing development preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
Location: Houston, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.