|Location||New York, New York|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
As a member of Starwood Capital's in-house debt team-which primarily sources debt for assets owned or being acquired by Starwood's Opportunity Funds-your responsibilities will include:
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of the financial markets and utilize well-developed financing skills to obtain optimal financing and refinancing opportunities during varying economic climates.
- Obtain inexpensive debt financing for new funds and working capital lines for existing funds and complete and close financing transactions expeditiously.
- Structure financing packages in order to attract optimal financing on all assets and portfolio of assets.
- Leverage extensive banking and financing relationships with existing and new lending institutions and call upon them regularly
- Regularly identify new lenders who will be able to find financing.
- Review loan documents to provide consistent documentation and maximum protection.
- Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with the firm's senior management and acquisitions and asset management professionals.
Required Skill Set:
- 1-4 years of experience in real estate financings (banks, non-bank lenders, debt funds, real estate debt advisors/brokers)
- Experience across all levels of debt - senior and mezzanine
- Capital market knowledge with CMBS/structured transactions
- Team player, collaborative, strong relationship building skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task on complex financings
- Strong sense of urgency
- Detail oriented and thorough