|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Lilac Solutions is a lithium extraction company unlocking brine resources and providing essential raw materials to the battery industry. Lilac's unique ion exchange process eliminates the environmental impact of conventional lithium extraction while boosting production. The company was founded in 2016 by a team of engineers passionate about delivering innovations to the mining sector to minimize environmental impact and support the clean energy economy. Lilac is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Lilac is seeking a process engineer to work on new ion exchange systems for lithium extraction and processing. Responsibilities will include designing, building, testing, and operating process equipment and systems at bench, pilot, and commercial scale. This person may travel for approximately three months per year to commission plants in the Western US and South America. This is a full-time position.
● Degree in chemical, mechanical, or materials engineering
● Experience with industrial chemical operations, lab work, and/or fabrication
● Highly organized with sharp attention to numerical and scientific detail
● Excited to work on a small fast-paced startup team
● Driven to succeed and grow with company
● Passion for industrial chemistry and sustainable mining
● Fluency in Spanish is a plus
● Willingness to travel up to 3 months per year to remote project sites
● Competitive salary
● Stock options
● Health Insurance