|Location||Not Specified, Texas|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
A major oil and gas operator is looking for a Cost Controller to support operations in The Woodlands, TX on a M-F hybrid schedule working 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week. This is a one year contract opportunity with the potential for extension or permanent hire.
- Ensure proper allocation of costs within the defined cost structure and correct GL account.
- Manage month‐end accruals for work performed
- Monitor and forecast future forecast spends versus actual spend amounts and timing
- Monitor deviations between FCTD (Field Estimates) and the annual budget
- Coordinate all activities related to document management process for Cost Control area
- Run monthly reports of the POs/SOs status
- Manage SAP FI/CO: Actual cost of the wells, Suppliers accounts, WBS budget assignment
- Liaise with suppliers in regards of certification process as necessary
- Track payments to contractors / service providers
- Participate in all audit processes: internal, partners, cost recovery that may be performed and manage it effectively
- Compile and transfer lessons learned, best practices and industry standards, by means of the knowledge
management methodologies available
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the oil & gas industry Familiarity with unconventional horizontal completions and fracturing operations.
- Skilled at working in a highly collaborative manner with engineers
- University Degree (Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
- Spotfire, PowerBI, Primavera, Openwells, SAP experience preferred
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.