|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
$6,000 Sign-On Bonus
$2,000 Employee Referral Bonus
$800 Quarterly Safety Bonus (with additional $500 at the end of the year)
Local hauls! Home Daily! Great Benefits!
Energy Transfer Partners is one of the largest Master Limited Partnerships with one of the most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States totaling more than 71,000 miles of natural gas, crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products pipelines with associated terminalling, storage and fractionation facilities in 38 states.
The Energy Transfer Crude Trucking organization currently hauls crude oil in Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, and Louisiana to truck stations throughout these regions. Our truck fleet helps aggregate the crude oil purchased from individual leases.
Our drivers transport crude oil from field locations to local pipeline injection points. Little to no overnight travel required with this Truck Driving position - these are local hauls, so you are home daily. Our Drivers typically work 5 or 6 days, 10 to 12 hour shifts starting at 5:00AM (days) or 5:00PM (nights).
* Drive crude oil from field to pipeline injection points
* Testing crude oil to assure quality
* Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. regulations
* Providing high level of service to customers
* Complying with all company safety rules, policies and procedures
* Representing Energy Transfer with professionalism
* Transport Driver, Hazmat Driver, Crude Driver, Hazmat Truck Driver, Crude Oil driver, Crude Transport Hauler, Hazmat Hauler, Crude Oil Hauler
* High School diploma or GED
* 21 years of age or older
* Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
* Minimum of one year verifiable oil field experience
* Two years over the road driving experience
* Graduate of an accredited truck driving school
Other Minimum Requirements
* Clean driving record
* Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous materials
* Pass Energy Transfer's D.O.T. physical, drug screen, and obtain a D.O.T. medical card
* Previous gauging and crude oil tanker hauling or bulk hazardous material transport experience
* Handheld/onboard computer experience
* Base hourly rate of pay, plus commission Pay: .25 - .28 cents per barrel (depending on experience) and .55 cents per mile.
* Benefits: Medical, dental, 401k, disability plans, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacations and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran