|Date Posted||June 27, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Here is an exciting opportunity to join an upcoming Canadian LNG project as a Deputy Project Director - Onshore in gorgeous Squamish, BC! The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic team of talented professionals in a position that boasts longevity, and good-natured work.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for managing key areas of the project post-FID through handover to operations, an estimated length of 5 - 6 years. The position will also require the successful individual to manage all aspects of project execution in Canada on site, including, but not limited to HSSE, Project Services, Subcontracts, Interface Management, Site Construction, Pipeline Oversight and Commissioning Support.
• Manage EPC Contractor and other local contractors, as well as subcontractors on site
• Develop and implement key Canadian site specific project plans and procedures to support the overall project execution aligned with core project plans and procedures
• Coordinate with all disciplines in the development, submission and approval of all Canadian Federal, Provincial and Local permits to support the project execution strategy
• Ensure areas of responsibility meet all company, oil and gas industry as well as all Canadian codes and standards for safety, regulatory, environmental and quality compliance
• Accountable for managing scopes of work, procurements in Canada as well as forecasting to deliver the project within budget and schedule for areas of responsibility
• Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• 20+ years of major project experience within the oil and gas industry in various execution phase key roles in project management, engineering, construction and commissioning management
• 10+ years of major capital project experience in Canada, BC experience would be preferable
• LNG project and Marine facilities project experience is preferred
• Has strong knowledge/experience in field construction and commissioning of LNG, gas compression and gas processing facilities
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.