|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit .
The Linde Gases US South Region business has an immediate need for a Director of Product Management specializing in hydrogen and natural gas. The location for this position will be The Woodlands, Texas with occasional travel to Louisiana. The successful candidate will be accountable for maximizing variable margin of the Gulf Coast hydrogen assets. Due to the impact the successful candidate has on the profitability of the business, frequent presentations are given to senior management including the President and CEO of the company.
- Management of a 1.3 billion cubic foot hydrogen pipeline to maximize variable margin
- Dispatching of supply to meet demand
- Purchasing of over $1billon of natural gas for long and short-term positions
- Contract negotiations of natural gas and crude hydrogen
- Managing 3rd party supplier agreements
- Manage sales & production forecasting
- Working closely with finance on variance analysis and plan
- Processing end of month accruals and invoice reconciliation
- Working with the Pipeline Business Center on dispatch of production and energy management
- providing daily commercial support for operations and sales
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years commercial negotiation experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-based programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), analytical/statistical modeling in Excel, strategic negotiations, refining experience required.
- 5+ years of natural gas or power purchasing experience is strongly preferred
Grade commensurate with experience. Open to Grade 19.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.