|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Relocation Assistance: Available for the Right Candidate
We are searching for a finance leader who can work independently and is proactive in their approach to partner with the President and the management team of our fastest growing Power Business headquartered in Beckley, WV. Our products include large sub-station systems, customize capital equipment and standard products for coal, minerals, power & alternative energy markets.
The Director of Finance will work with the Management team to drive the day-to-day business, build a roadmap for long-range strategic goals, implement robust cash management and forecasting process and will be responsible for directing all the accounting, financial & administrative functions of the company by building and managing a team of talented professionals. Our ideal candidate will have sound technical skills, product costing knowledge, strong analytical ability, a true leader with strong operationally focus mentality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan, direct, and control the company's accounting and financial activities, ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), statutory guidelines and internal financial policies and procedures.
· Oversee the division's Finance, HR, and Procurement.
· Ownership of the accounting and control of the division's product costs, appropriate distribution of labor costs and analysis of invoices, inventory levels, materials and Overhead.
· Manage the Percentage of Completion Accounting (POC) for large constructions projects
· Accountability for the month-end close process, ensuring completeness and accuracy of reported financial results.
· Lead the annual, quarterly, monthly budgeting process.
· Partner with the management team to provide fact based qualified financial analysis, insights and advice in matters such as, pricing, cost reductions, asset management, forecasting, bid & quotes and supply chain.
· Implement effective Cash Management and Working Capital processes.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. (CPA & or MBA is strongly preferred).
· Senior leader with 10+ years of experience in a Controllership or Director role in a divisional or manufacturing plant.
· Knowledge of Percentage of Completion Accounting (POC) is desirable.
· 5+ years of Cost Accounting related experience.
· Strong Analytical skills with knowledge of product costing.
· Hands on leader with attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
· Proficient in planning, forecasting, budgeting, and development of cash management.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Medical and Dental coverage - first day of the month
- Company paid benefits - Life, STD, LTD, AD&D
- 401K - Company Match
- HSA - Company Contribution