|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Hiring Company Drivers and Owner Operators - Drivers Average $80K plus!
* Sign-on Bonus $ 5K
* Referral Bonus $3K per referral
* Safety/Performance Bonus $4K
* Expense reimbursement
* Sleeper Berth Pay
* 401k with 6% Company Match
* Profit Sharing Program 4%
* Paid Time Off plus 10 Company Holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
The Driver (Midland, TX) provides safe and efficient loading, transporting and unloading of Crude, as a sole operator/driver.
* Perform all required duties associated with operating and delivering product including maintaining paperwork.
* Comply with all Federal and hazardous material regulations
* Comply with Enterprise Transportation Company employee, operating, safety and environmental procedures and standards.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
* A minimum of 1 year tractor-trailer experience OR 1 hazmat tanker experience is required.
* Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
* A current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement is required.
* The ability to read, write and understand English is required.
* The ability to make overnight stays for certain trips is required.
* Covid vaccine is required
* The ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community is required.
* Must have the ability to perform vehicle inspections that require walking, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting and climbing.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.