|Date Posted||July 23, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
EMT (Emergency Medical Technician)
Full-time hourly, $27/hour, benefits/PTO, overtime-eligible
(Part-time positions also available)
The employee uses initiative in carrying out recurring assignments. The supervisor assures that the
work is accurate and in compliance with instructions or established procedures. Employee responds
swiftly to emergency medical situations and proactively works to prevent, minimize, and eliminate risks
to the safety and/or injury of all persons on-site when not actively responding to medical situations.
- Consistently observes safety procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
- Examine and evaluate patients to determine necessary care; Provide basic life support, gather patient data
- Provide patients with emergency care by utilizing appropriate, current best practice techniques and equipment
- Acts in accordance with NYS EMT protocols
- Recommends points of continuous improvement in practices and procedures to management
- Document patient information, condition, and treatment, report to management in accordance with protocols
- Maintain patient confidentiality and perform all care with respect for patient rights
- Transport patients in accordance with outlined policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients; ensures readiness of all medical equipment each and every shift.
- Engages in other related duties for the health and safety of persons on-site as assigned
§ High School Diploma/GED
§ Current EMT License in NYS, employee responsibility to maintain
§ Demonstrated ability to implement clinical care in accordance with outlined policies and procedures
§ 2-5 years' experience
- Reports to Manager, Security
- FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Full-time, hourly, benefits package
- Aurubis Buffalo Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a leader in diversity and inclusion, to continually lead with our values, to allow our team to develop their potential, bring their full selves to work, and fully engage with each other.