|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
National Grid Renewables, which includes the renewables development company formerly known as Geronimo Energy, is a leading North American renewable energy company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with satellite offices located in the regions where it develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy projects. As a farmer-friendly and community focused company, National Grid Renewables develops projects for corporations and utilities that seek to repower America's electricity grid by reigniting local economies and reinvesting in a sustainable future. National Grid Renewables is part of the competitive, unregulated Ventures division of National Grid and has a portfolio of solar, wind, and energy storage projects located throughout the United States in various stages of development, construction and operation.
National Grid Renewables develops high value, competitive renewable energy projects. Our focus on communities and farmers means it's not just about projects, but about the people we work with, both outside and inside our organization. National Grid Renewables Team Members embody our foundational culture of being entrepreneurial, creative, and nimble and take pride in supporting National Grid's vision to be at the heart of a clean, fair and affordable energy future for all.
The Executive Assistant will be an integral part of the executive team. You will make a difference by contributing to and supporting initiatives that will impact the entire organization. From managing calendars to helping with special projects, this position is a cross between administrative and a junior analyst role.
What You Will Actually be Doing:
· Prepare reports, presentations and corporate communications to include preparation on the Executive Team's behalf, for board meetings, committees, executive meetings and more
· Accurately record and disseminating minutes from meetings
· Plan, organize, assist with their travel, this includes booking travel reservations, expense management, travel changes, etc.
· Provide general administrative support, this can include calendaring, selective bill pay, etc.
· General expense management including organizing receipts and making copies, enter meeting details, invitees, project allocation and file once complete.
· End to end event planning, golf outings, advisory meetings, customizing the needs of the specific audience (transportation, catering, event planning, set up, production, registration, budgeting and reconciling of expenses)
- Form trusting relationships with Executive's customers, team and contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
What You Bring to the Role:
· 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to a C Suite leader
· 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of an executive leader
· 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience
· Experience in Financial Analysis at an associate level, ability to understand numbers and help read through company information allowing editing and feedback that is meaningful
· Experience prioritizing multiple projects
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite