|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Broadly skilled and qualified to perform most troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their area of responsibility, typically works on a broad range of maintenance and operational duties, typically assigned to a geographic area that can include responsibilities for multiple facilities. Alternatively, some roles may have responsibilities focused on only the highest complexity problems in just one or two craft specialties.
Responsible for operational, mechanical and instrumentelectrical functions; such as inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of equipment to ensure safe and reliable operations.
Also, actively involved in peer mentoringtraining.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Works autonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions, at remote field locations and is available for callout.
Participates and successfully completes training programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations and company policy.
Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
Accurately completes documentation such as; timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job planswork permits and regulatory reports.
Optimizes work in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with the Maintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
Maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
Effectively utilizes tools and test equipment as needed.
Responds to operational emergencies as a member of an emergency response team.
Performs and accurately documents regulatory required inspections.
May oversee contractors providing specialty services (Quality Assurance, Quality Control).
Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Conducts pipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
Hooking and unhooking heavy high-pressure hoses for daily maintenance operation
Conducts routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory), operation of liquid handling systems, and operation of dehydration systems.
Conducts pipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
Responsible for Startup, Shutdown, and operating gas compression equipment.
Maintains pipeline ROW such as markers, signs, and vegetation, exposures.
One Call: Pipeline location and marking, monitor encroachment, excavation, and crossings.
Maintains effective customer and landowner relations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Tech school training program or one year of oil and gas operations experience is required; 3 years of experience in oil and gas operations preferred.
- At least 1 year of specialized experience in mechanical maintenance, instrumentation and electrical maintenance, measurement, or NGL pipeline operations is preferred.
- Reads and comprehends technical procedures, and / or governmental regulations.
- Writes technical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- Understands RBI and PCMS software packages; and with API 530 and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
- Performs a variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service calculations.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Works independently as well as part of a team.
- Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.