|Location||Manning, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Description NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking a Contract Field Operator in Hamburg, AB(closest town is Manning, AB). The shift is 8 days on, 6 days off, working 10 hour days. This is a camp-based role and contractors are required to provide their own truck.
- operating recip compressors along with field wells that are a combination of oil and gas sweet production properties
- 5+ years' experience
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge of programs such as Excel and word is required
- Production accounting experience is an asset
- Safety tickets required: H2S and Standard First Aid
- Quad ticket is an asset due to remote access of wells
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.