|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
At Booster we're on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we've begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We've successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We're the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About The Role
In this role as a Fleet Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for assessing and performing service repairs for our fleet vehicles in our Dallas, TX area. Our ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where equipment uptime is critical. You must be able to diagnose and solve problems quickly and go the extra mile! If you are a hardworking, self-motivated individual who takes pride in the quality of your work, join us.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure Fleet Reliability, all assets to be maintained in a manner that mitigates service interruptions
- Ensure Fleet Availability and return assets to service as quickly as possible
- Available to be "on-call" if requested and promptly respond to work orders
- Address drivers concerns promptly within a 24 hour period
- Maintain a Preventative Maintenance Compliance (PMC) of 98% or higher
- Available to travel to other markets to support Fleet maintenance
What You Should Already Have
- Minimum of 3+ years of technician experience
- Must already have the proper tools and equipment of the trade
- Independent self starter that can be effective without constant or immediate supervision
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Tanker related maintenance experience is a plus
- Must be very familiar with a smartphone and proficient using email
- ASE or AC certifications is a plus
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That's why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Get a Boost . Take advantage of the Booster employee fuel discount and get gas at cost!
- Invest in You. Utilize our highly-rated savings matches to help meet your long-term financial goals.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you'll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
- Toast and Learn. Enjoy time with your teammates. We take pride in our collaborative office environment and the journey we are on together. We know we are going to make mistakes, but we do so with a growth mindset. We never point fingers or laugh at each other. However, we laugh with each other - A LOT.
Some Background on Us
GEEKWIRE, Gas Station On Wheels: Booster Fuels Raises $56M
CNBC, Booster Fuels Wants to be the Amazon Prime of Gasoline
NBC NEWS, A Different Route To Silicon Valley: From Truck Driving To Tech Startup
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San José
TECHCRUNCH, Booster Raises $20 Million to Fill Your Car at Work
Madrona Venture Group
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.