|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
OUR CORE TEAM FOCUS:
The HB Home Services division is committed to creating a WOW experience for our clients and employee-owners. We empower our employee-owners to make this a great place to work and create value. Our goal is for you to find a fulfilling, authentic working environment that exceeds your personal expectations while also honoring our mission, vision, and core values. A workspace where happiness is observed!
ROLE: Fuel Oil Driver/Warehouse Staff/HVAC Helper
The Fuel Oil Driver operates heating oil delivery truck during peak season. Delivers fuel to various residential and commercial locations. Loads and delivers product safely and in compliance with all company and DOT policies and regulations. During off-season, will be responsible for performing deliveries to job locations as needed, receiving deliveries, preparing job materials, and aiding in returns to vendors along with supporting HVAC install crews on site as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Loads and delivers product safely and in compliance with all company policies and regulations.
* Maintains accurate records of all delivery documents.
* Communicates with customers to ensure proper service and safety during deliveries.
* Cleans as needed to maintain a professional appearance with trucks and facility.
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections including inspection under the hood and truck, checking fluids and brakes.
* Participates in safety meetings and reports all injuries, spills and property damage. Identifies and communicates job hazards.
* Follows DOT Regulations.
* Must be available for on-call and weekend/holiday shifts during peak season (December-March).
* HVAC Installation Helper: Perform duties as related to, but not limited to: new work, replacement and fit-out work.
* Pickup and delivery of HVAC & Plumbing related items.
* Pickup, receive, verify, load, and deliver equipment and materials as needed per job.
* Sort and locate each part and place in proper warehouse location.
* Establish and demonstrate effective working relationships.
* Represent the Home Service Team in a manner that conveys the WOW experience for fellow employee-owners and customers.
* Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* High school diploma, completion of G.E.D.
* CDL Class B with tanker, HAZMAT endorsements (will aid in attaining HazMat for qualified candidate if necessary).
* Possess and maintain a valid medical examiner certificate.
* 2 years driving experience preferred.
* Forklift Training Preferred
* Equivalent technical school or work experience
* Criminal background check required for hire.
* Valid Pennsylvania Drivers License and Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record required
* The ability to remain flexible and adaptable in work schedules and assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
* English language skill
* Stable employment, expanding career field, and competitive salary offered
* 100% Employee Owned and Operated Employees earn ownership share that can provide retirement income
* 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
* 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
* Low-Cost Medical Benefits
* Dental and Vision Insurance options available
* Structured bonus plan
* On Going Training Opportunities
* Potential Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* Additional 401K Retirement Options Available
* Company provided tablet and phone
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift equipment, tools, products, and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
SAFETY STATEMENT: It is imperative that all employees recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Aligned with our companys Core Values, safety is the foundation of what we do each and every day, on each and every job, as part of each and every task. As a provider of residential, commercial, and industrial services, several of our positions pose a greater risk of injury. As such, certain positions have been designated as safety sensitive.
This is a safety sensitive position, which means the employees job performance can affect the safety of the employee and others. Job performance under the influence of alcohol or drugs could lead to physical injury or death to the employee, other employees, or members of the public at large. Therefore, the employee must be able to perform the job responsibilities without causing a threat to co-workers, to the workplace, or to the public at large.