|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Overview: Assists with maintenance and repair of gas processing equipment such as dehydration, separation units and/or components of related equipment at the shop and/or customer's locations, as directed.
Essential Duties :
- Maintains a safe work environment
- Works with others and assist techs to perform Call Outs (CO), Preventative Maintenance (PM), Major Maintenance (MM),
Assist with washouts and maintenance of customers equipment
Rebuild and test pumps and components of production equipment
- with assistance from a technical expert to help Learns to diagnose and repair mechanical problems on multiple gas and oil processing units.
- Completes and submits required documentation in an accurate and timely fashion.
Non-Essential Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
All employees shall be in compliance with the Archrock Health Safety and Environmental Policy and local, statutory and/or regulatory requirements at all times.
Skills and Abilities:
- Perform all essential duties.
- Develop proficiency in order to perform quality, efficient work
- Begin to demonstrate customer service skills.
- Read, write and speak English (work orders, manuals, paper work, etc.)
- Follow all health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Use of, basic computer skills, including Internet explorer, google chrome beta, and Outlook
- Knowledge of or training in relevant HSE procedures and regulations.
- General mechanical knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and glycol pumps
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Demonstrated mechanical experience.
- May serve as a resource to others with less experienced team members.
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed - Refer to WorkSaver Systems sm for full details.
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role (includes respiratory protection medical requirements as required by role).
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms.
- Constantly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit while driving or using a PC.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, and twist with good balance.
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push and pull up to 110 pounds.
- Occasionally required to carry at least 40 pounds with one hand for at least 10 feet.
- Occasionally required to crawl, climb in and around equipment, stairs and vertical ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Drives and works in inclement weather for extended periods.
Problem Solving and Innovation:
- Implements solutions to problems either of limited scope, low complexity or with precedents.
- Performs work using established examples / procedures as a guide.
- Identifies opportunities and provides ideas, methods and innovations to enhance teamwork, efficiency and quality.
- Actions and decisions impact operational, quality, productivity, and to some degree, profitability
- Accountable for HSE, service quality, and customer satisfaction
- Quality service, good safety habits, customer relationship makes a positive impact and safe work place
Freedom to ACT:
- Well-defined, written or verbal instructions or standardized procedures are readily available.
- Must follow and comply with company and department procedures, requests and standards.
- Works under direct supervision during Short Service Employee (SSE) period (1-6 months).
This job description is a summary of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks, as assigned by supervisor, regardless of job title or routine job duties.