|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
* Develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of Company owned assets, pipelines and plants in order to understand opportunities for plant and pipeline efficiencies.
* Ensure that all daily and monthly nomination procedures, including third party EBB's, are complied with, and all nominations and confirmations are handled in a timely manner.
* Monitor and report daily receipts and deliveries for imbalance positions. Develop daily plan to minimize imbalances and forward imbalance exposure.
* Develop a schedule of anticipated gas/products volumes based on producer expectations.
* Track and resolve pipeline imbalances daily with producers and downstream pipelines.
* Coordinate monthly activities with Accounting personnel.
* Complete assigned projects as instructed.
* After hours and weekend on-call coverage is required.
* Must have the capability to work independently and make critical decisions.
* Thorough understanding of the natural gas midstream industry that includes scheduling and marketing, pipeline operations, processing plant operations and MMBtu/Mcf conversions.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or similar applications.
* Ability to build and use spreadsheets to track large volumes of data.
* Good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* 4 Year Degree from accredited university.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in natural gas or related industry.