|Location||Not Specified, Illinois|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
COMPANY: Ludlow Coop
HIRING MANAGER: Paul Seaman
LOCATION: Ludlow, IL
Responsible for providing positive customer service to all patrons and fellow employees of the company. Under the direction of the Operations Manager and the Location Superintendent, perform daily activities to help maintain location efficiency and profitability of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality service to all customers of the business.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of all equipment used at this location and others.
- Perform basic repairs and maintain a preventative maintenance program on the companies' equipment.
- Work with Location Superintendent to perform needed repair work.
- Maintain grain quality by conditioning the grain as needed. (dry, clean, aerate, etc)
- Segregate and/or blend grain as needed to meet quality and grade specifications.
- Perform grain handling duties including bin cleaning, scooping and sweeping, bin measurements, transferring grain, fan and temperature monitoring.
- Help manage all inbound and outbound grain shipments by truck and rail.
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness and equipment condition.
- Maintain the general appearance of the facilities including the elevator, buildings, vehicles, grounds and other company property.
- Work in a safe manner and obey all safety procedures.
- Help weigh and sample grain samples when needed.
- Travel to other Ludlow Coop locations to help with jobs as needed.
- Be able to work in a professional manner with other employees as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Be able to climb ladders on a daily basis and be able to work at heights exceeding 20 feet.
- Experience working with the public demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Must have problem solving skills and the ability to work independently during busy periods.
- Must have an excellent attendance record and be at work promptly each day.
- Must be willing to work hours beyond the normal work week including some weekends.
Nearest Major Market: Kankakee
Nearest Secondary Market: Urbana
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Logistics, Operations