|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Who We Are We believe in a brighter future by elevating the lives of our customers. Elevation Solar provides a full portfolio of advanced energy solutions to customers dubbed the "Elevated Home." A thought leader in the renewable industry, Elevation Solar is continuing to educate customers about their energy by providing them with a holistic solution for their home. Come join us in our vision to elevate the world we live in!
Elevation is seeking experienced HVAC technicians to join our CURB installation team and help start our new Peak Rewards program. Technicians will be trained on how to install the CURB device and smart thermostats to our customer base. Elevation will provide all the training by our experienced install managers.
- Effectively work to install CURB energy monitors in an electrical panel or junction box.
- Install a smart thermostat in customer homes and connect it to a smart hub.
- Trouble shoot any HVAC challenges during the install and be able to repair them.
- Perform all construction-related tasks per manufacturer's installation guidelines.
- Deliver white glove experience to customers from start to finish, including being on time to appointments, performing the necessary installation, and walking customers through the setup of their Smart Thermostat and CURB App.
- Be courteous, neat, clean, and always in uniform.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Assist in tracking inventory for each project.
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology, safety, and customer experience.
- Troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
- Always maintain proper truck inventory.
- Maintain a clean job site, leaving the premise better than you found it.
- Be able to travel to other locations throughout the US.
- Candidates not meeting these requirements will not be considered for this position.
- Minimum of three years' experience in the residential HVAC trade.
- NATE Certification.
- Provide own tools.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs and maneuver a large ladder and other equipment, as necessary.
- Able to work in and around attics.
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required.
- High School Diploma.
- Must maintain the presentable appearance and be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to travel between job sites.
- OSHA 10 Certification.
- Strong understanding of NEC codes.
- Associates degree and 2+ years related experience.
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
- 5 days per week ( Some Weekend work required)
- Hours Varies depending on nature and needs of business
- Additional hours are based on the manager's requirements
- This person must be able to effectively and frequently communicate with internal and external customers in-person as well as virtually