|Date Posted||July 7, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
This job would require you to be able to confidently design and size residential gas lines for the new construction industry. You also must be able to thread pipe and install it in a new home.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must Be RMGA certified or at least able to Pass the RMGA test
- Size gas lines.
- Design gas system with proper math equations
- Thread and install gas lines to meet local code
Company Benefits and Perks
Below is a list of our Benefits
- 401k contributions and matching
- Generous time-off policy
- Truck with gas card
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid holidays