|Location||Hobbs, New Mexico|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
I&E Technician needed for Private Equity-backed, highly reputable, and growing midstream company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Hobbs, NM, we are a Private Equity-backed, full-service midstream company offering a full suite of solutions for oil, gas, and water production including gathering, processing and treating. We have a strong technical team dedicated to providing the highest quality service and bring to the table a respected, senior-level industry-side management team with more than 200 years collective experience and a proven track record of innovative, cost-effective solutions. Our solutions integrate our expertise into all facets of midstream construction and operations management and our focus on providing the highest level of service for our producers.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled and experienced I&E Technician to join our amazing team. If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
1. Strong compensation including bonus
2. Great team and work environment
3. Excellent benefits including: Comprehensive, low cost healthcare (individual and family) covered, 401k matching at 5%.
4. Relocation assistance!
- Installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of automation equipment used for safety systems, data gathering, and control of oil and gas gathering and pipeline equipment
- Have the ability to make specific automation programing changes working with Engineering and Operations groups
- Ability to learn and use multiple software programs to configure and troubleshoot field devices
- Working knowledge and participation within PSM and DOT processes and regulations
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to contractors and junior technicians
- Be a self-starter, executing projects and task with little oversight
- Possess and demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills
Experience and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate degree in related field or 5+ years of experience as I&E Technician in Oil and Gas Operations
- Demonstrated experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Proficient with electrical motor control centers, VFDs, ad soft starts
Following programs used.
- Microsoft - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Factory Talk View Studio (Very little use)
- Crimson (Very little use)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.