|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
IT Systems Administrator
A strong and broad ranging technical background is essential as this is a hands-on role with the requirement to implement and maintain technical solutions throughout the TechPro Power Group, including multiple subsidiaries. The role requires the ability to deliver on both operational and project tasks, against deadlines and working to industry best practice.
Working with the IT Director, you will be responsible for planning upgrades and support of the internal Windows server OS infrastructure, hardware, storage and networking services, along with providing remote and in person support for various helpdesk/desktop issues.
- Advanced working knowledge of Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/GPO/Directory Services
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and logical approach to problems
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Organized with high attention to detail
- O365 Administration, including Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Ability to Administer Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems, ranging from Server 2008 to 2019, and Windows 7 and Windows 10 Client Systems.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts, including VPN's, VLANS, and general routing.
- Project work involvement\implementation\planning
- MCSE\MSCA or other professional IT qualification
- Citrix, RDS
- Infrastructure security with firewall management (FortiGate, SonicWall)
- Scripting (PowerShell, VB, Batch) - Simply Automation
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum 2 years training and experience in computer hardware and software-related areas with an emphasis on workstations, networking, problem analysis and diagnostic techniques.