|Location||Princeton, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
At NRG, we're bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at . Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on
- Nominate and confirm scheduled natural gas quantities on interstate pipeline ebbs on a timely basis.
- Work with Spot Gas Trading and Retail Schedulers in the accurate execution of capacity optimizations while balancing retail and wholesale pools
- Gain a complete understanding of the operational and commercial aspects of pipeline tariffs
- Become proficient in the use of internal and external systems for the timely execution of nominations across multiple pipeline EBBs.
- Develop/Maintain trusted partnerships with all parties in the supply chain including 3rd party schedulers, traders, pipeline reps and internal personnel
- Update and balance internal operations system to meet Nat Gas billing deadlines and controls
- Execute and enter large amounts of capacity release contracts and rates on a monthly basis
- 24/7 availability in an hourly deadline-oriented environment
- Office environment with remote capability
- Weekends, Holidays and after-hours work required
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience in an Energy or Gas related role.
- Experience in MS Excel.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate history of a commitment to excellence in a team environment
- Possess a strong sense of initiative and always striving to deliver excellence
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Strong communication and Team oriented skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a heavy deadline-oriented environment
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources