|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners
within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy Independence and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits - and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Sunnova Energy is currently searching for QA Automation Engineer to be responsible for designing
automated QA framework & protocol for web, mobile and CRM applications designed for customers, partners, and business users. This individual will also be responsible to build, refine, and maintain a comprehensive automated regression suite and test data management.
- Develop, execute, and maintain comprehensive test automation libraries and frameworks
- Develop automated test scripts, conduct automation test runs for functional and regression
- Work closely with DevOps Engineer to enable CI/CD practices
- Ensure automation test runs are running on a smooth and reliable cadence
- Monitor test runs, debugging findings, and ensuring bugs are captured completely and
- actionable to development team
- Plan and implement short-term and long-term goals test automation strategy
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the creation of
- automated test plans and test scripts
- Ensure quality is consistent across all releases
- Create test data as requested to support integration and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for coordinating all testing aspects related to environment refreshes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Minimum (4) years of experience designing and executing automated, end-to-end integration testing for complex enterprise applications
- At least (2) years of experience testing on Salesforce platform, Lighting web components and Angular web applications
- Experience using Selenium and Protractor
- Hands on experience setting up the automation infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins, GitHub and Bitbucket
- Experiencing in creating test automation frameworks (Data Driven, BDD and Hybrid)
- Highly proficient in Java and Java Scripts
- Strong expertise in writing Xpath
- Experience with developer tools like Git or Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Experience integration with reporting/test management tools
- Experience in setting up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services
- Ability to learn and understand new features, and work with business analysts and product team to understand new requirements
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
- Must be able to independently design, develop, execute, and maintain automation framework using Junit, TestNG
- Test data management
- Regression testing
Location: Houston, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.