|Location||Redwood City, California|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Lead Developer - Customer Platform & Enablement
Why work on one game when you can contribute to many?! As a Lead Developer on the Customer & Platform Enablement team, you will parachute into several AAA titles each year, integrate into a studio environment and help studio teams enhance their game with the EA Digital Platform (EADP).
If you consider yourself a generalist programmer, enjoy variety and adventure, this is a role worth considering. If you've written game code for at least two titles, have a good handle on the role of game engines, online services, and object-oriented design, you may have found your next big opportunity.
Reporting to a Director of Development Solutions, you will work on a strike team that specializes in online platform integration, when you and your teammates are not deployed virtually to a studio, you will develop high quality demos and showcases of EADP technology.
- A quick study that can jump into new problem spaces and bring immediate value
- Clean code and top-notch programming skills
- Experience with a broad range of software and technologies, a heart for experimentation and trying new things
- Gamers, game lovers, and game makers - we want developers who are passionate about making high-quality gaming experiences
- 10+ years of game programming experience
- Experience with online game development
- C++, C#, or Java programming skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python & Lua
- You are great at and enjoy conveying technical concepts to a variety of audiences