|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
You are an experienced Loader Operator, who takes pride in the safe and efficient operation of production mining equipment in a surface pit operation. You will be operating a Cat 992/993 loaders to move waste and mineral materials to support site development operations. If you're a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed, this is the position for you!
We are looking for people to join our safety culture and grow their career with us.
Ledcor offers great health benefits and amazing opportunities for career growth! Ledcor will also provide your choice of housing and transportation to site for each day worked.
Develop your mining experience with Ledcor in Ely, NV, United States!
With our vast long-term projects in multiple locations across Nevada and into California, we are continuously growing. Learn more about Ledcor here.
Hear more from our Mining team here.
* Safe and efficient operation of a Cat 992 and 993 loaders to meet production targets
* Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
* Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
* Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
* Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
* Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
* Minimum one year of experience operating large wheel loaders in a surface mining environment
* MSHA p.48 metal/nonmetal ticket is required; training and support is provided to obtain or update certificate as needed.
* Must have valid photo identification
* Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
* Must be able to arrange own accommodations, various options available in Eureka, Ely, or nearby RV parks.
* Rotation of 5/4, 12-hour day shifts; night shifts are required
* Ability to work overtime may be required
* Employee benefits package and 401k plan participation offered after 60 days of continuous employment
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security