|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
The Crude Oil Drivers will be required to load, transport, and deliver crude oil in a tractor trailer to dedicated customer locations.
The primary responsibility of this position is deliver transportation and logistics solutions that help our customers win in their marketplace. We want our service to become a competitive weapon for our customers. Our Company Drivers are expected to consistently deliver the service we promise our customers. They are counting on us to compete, grow and thrive.
* Our current opening is a night shift (5 nights on/2 nights off, 5 nights on/3 nights off - 4:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.)
* Must be 25 years of age
* Must have two years of tractor trailer experience
* Must have three months of crude gathering experience and/or two years of vacuum and/or tanker oilfield experience
* Must hold a current CDL - A CDL with Hazmat and Tank endorsements
* Must hold a TWIC card
* General mechanical knowledge
* High level of customer service skills
* Ability to understand spoken/written English
* Have working knowledge of DOT regulations