|Date Posted||April 4, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
LONGi Group is a vertically integrated solar market leader. It is the world's largest monocrystalline solar materials manufacturer. The company's technology position and financial health are highly regarded in the industry. We are currently expanding our global marketing teams and we are looking for cornerstone talent to join our platform.
Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, the ideal candidate will be responsible for setting up a secondary global marketing hub in the U.S., covering North and South America.
The main focus areas are: (1) Marketing implementation of LONGi's brand in monocrystalline silicon module, distribution channels development and fostering relationships among corporate accounts that have renewable energy interests.; and (2) Co-Marketing of US Distribution channels. Prior marketing experience in monocrystalline silicon modules is required.
The role of Marketing Director, America has these dimensions:
1. Marketing implementation of the LONGi brand
2. Formulate regional annual marketing promotion strategy, plan and budget
3. Represent LONGi in Marketing presentations in roadshows. technical forums and customers' events
· Bachelor's degree or above
· 8+ years marketing experience, gained in the solar PV industry, preferable in America
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, in English and fluent in Spanish is preferred
· Experienced in PV module product promotion, familiar with product process, characteristics and system application
· Knowledge of marketing principles, in particular B2B Marketing
· Able to execute brand and marketing events
· Experience in public speaking and presentations
Marketing implementation of LONGi Solar brand
1 Understand customer demand and requirements by market segments, matching this to product requirements
2 Execute Go-to-Market processes for new products at launch, to meet the needs of Product Promotion and Sales
3 Define the marketing strategy, marketing budget, execute and track implementation of the t marketing activities in the Territory to support and deliver the business objectives. Refine quarterly to align with market requirements.
4 Define the segmentation, target audience, product positioning and customize Sales and Marketing presentations;
5 Develop new case studies to meet the business objectives in terms of volume, revenue and brand preference;
6 Identify and evaluate local marketing events to support sales and the company's business plan in America.
7 Assist in the execution of large-scale exhibitions and events in America
8 Working closely with American Sales teams - develop marketing plans and execute activities with American C&I, Utility-Scale customers, IPP, Developers and PV stakeholders in order to deliver the annual business and revenue targets.
9 Ensure all marketing activities are aligned to LONGi brand guidelines, messaging and agreed budget
10 Understand customer marketing requirements, establish long-term partnerships and refine the marketing plans.
11 Prepare quarterly business review reports and presentations to Management
12 Set up North and South American marketing team as secondary marketing hub for LONGi global branding and value building, working closely with HQ to ensure efficient global alignment and effective local implementation.
Represent LONGi in Marketing presentations in roadshows. technical forums and customers' events
1 Reinforce LONGi Solar brand and product messaging in solar conferences, with branding and speaking opportunities; Present LONGi company profile and product in local roadshows, forums and customer's events.
2 Working with Product Marketing Team to adapt product presentations and content relevant to the Territory
- Periodic updates on case studies activities, country policies, market intelligence and competitive actions
- Quarterly marketing work achievements, budget consolidation & next quarter's plan based on market knowledge and understanding of market intelligence
- Maintain accurate marketing activity plan & budget for key C&I customers on monthly basis
- Maintain professional communications with customers, with clear documentation.
- Proper handling marketing negotiations with customers and suppliers based on LONGi's principles and values
- Prepare visit reports for customer after every visit
- As a member of a cohesive team in America and China to deliver the American Business Plan.
- Establish efficient work process and communications with LONGi Global Marketing Team, Product Marketing and Sales teams.