|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
The NES Chicago office has an exciting job opportunity with a with a global industrial organization at one of their specialty chemical plants in the Chicagoland area for a Materials Coordinator. This individual would be responsible for coordinating, ordering, and tracking materials for the plant. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Cicero, IL
Hours: 40 Hours per weekSome OT may be required.
Pay Range: $30-$40/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: 1 year with possibility for extension or permanent employment.
- Provide input on a risk-based equipment spares stock that optimizes reliability versus cost
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with supporting departments, promote a continuous improvement mind set
- Assist with returning parts to stock and/or vendor for credit, and core management within the mining industry
- Assist the business in executing system transactions and coordination of the logistics for repair and return stock materials
- Must have at least 5+ years of procurement or supply chain related experience.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in an industrial related sector.
- Must be fluent with both SAP and Excel.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas or chemicals industry would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Chicagoland area would be a big plus. No per diem or relocation offered to candidates outside of the region.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.