|Date Posted||July 25, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) is a growth-oriented, publicly traded master limited partnership focused on developing, owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets that are strategically located in the core producing areas of unconventional resource basins, primarily shale formations, in the continental United States. Our assets comprise over 3,200 miles of pipeline which enable us to provide natural gas, crude oil and produced water gathering services pursuant to primarily long-term and fee-based gathering and processing agreements with our customers and counterparties across the continental United States.
Summit Midstream is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Relocation: No Relocation assistance provided.
Work schedule: hybrid schedule (office/remote)
Work Sponsorship: Summit Midstream will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company receiving satisfactory results from a pre-employment drug screening, a criminal background check, and reference checks and your satisfaction of all other applicable fitness for duty requirements.
The Measurement Analyst is responsible for the compilation, transfer, and review of EFM and other measurement data from a variety of measurement points and devices. Under general supervision, uses judgment to analyze and identify volume and quality discrepancies. Verifies the accuracy of volume and quality data before it is used for financial reporting.
* Perform daily tasks associated with the verification and processing of gas and oil volumes including resolution of problems and exceptions with the measurement data, and making necessary edits per documented measurement procedures
* Provide timely resolution of measurement data problems and issues
* Analyze custody to check reports before and after 3rd party companies
* Establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships with customers
* Provide timely response to volume inquiries from internal and external customers
* Routinely work with team members to provide written documentation for new and/or revised department procedures and processes
* Participate in training initiatives with other team members and upstream/downstream business units
* Utilize Flow Cal to analyze and trend electronic flow measurement information to ensure accuracy in the volume calculation
* Troubleshoot measurement deficiencies with supervisor, field personnel, and accounting groups
* Participate in the analysis and investigation of LUAF swings on physical pipeline balances and work with Operations and Measurement Technical Services to resolve
* Maintain meter setup and configuration in the measurement system
* Assist with measurement system enhancement projects, system testing, documentation, and training
* Collects and reviews gas analysis for proper gas quality, heating value (BTU), and contract performance requirements
* Provides data record management for gas volume administration and audit requests
* Routinely produce grammatically correct reports, summaries, policies, procedures and memos
* Communicate effectively (written and orally) with team members and internal/external customers
* Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills and listen carefully
* Notify management of immediate and potential problems affecting the quality and timeliness of measurement data
* Ensure personal conformity and support team decisions, departmental policies and procedures, and all mandated industry standards
* May be required to work non-traditional hours and occasional overtime
* Occasional but infrequent travel may be required, including overnight and/or weekend travel
* Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and high level of performance
* Other duties as may be assigned
* Practice safe work habits at all times
* Demonstrate commitment to Summit Attributes and Core Values
* Must be able to perform the required and expected duties with little or no direct supervision
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks and manage deadlines
* Sound problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to make solid business decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
* Must be able to set priorities, and spend work time on what is important, eliminating roadblocks and creating efficiencies
* Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and shift gears quickly, including smooth transition from one activity to another
* Ability to adapt and adjust to change
* Must be able to consistently demonstrate a positive attitude toward work assignments and team members (team player)
* Ability to successfully perform multiples tasks, often with strict or changing deadlines
* Ability to accomplish specific, measurable goals, and to see the big picture coupled with a desire to add value to Summit Midstream
* Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, follow work rules, and adhere to established work schedules
* Ability to identify, understand and meet/exceed expectations in an employee/employer relationship
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MIS, or other related Business field preferred but not required
* Requires a minimum of 3 years of related industry experience
* Experience / specific knowledge:
* Must have strong math and analytical background/skills
* Advanced level computer skills required for job
* Oil and gas industry experience preferred
* SCADA, Flow Cal, Test-It experience a plus
Certifications, licenses, registrations:
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers (for travel).
Summit Midstream Partners will not pay a fee of any kind to any third party agency without a valid Summit Midstream Partners Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, application or other form of candidate submission to any employee of Summit Midstream Partners, without a valid MSA on file, will be considered property of Summit Midstream Partners and no fee will be paid.
Are you ready to join a fast-paced, growth oriented midstream company, then apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? Thats okay! Learn more about us on LinkedIn
* No phone calls or email, please.*
No Agency Calls and /or submissions will be accepted