|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SUEZ WTS is working for a better future. Are you ready? For more than 125 years, SUEZ WTS has been respected for its performance and innovative spirit. SUEZ WTS people worldwide are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that help solve some of the world's toughest problems. Working for Suez WTS is exciting & challenging.
Suez WTS has an immediate opening for an Account Manager in Nevada. The person filling this role will join our NV team as a sales and account management representative in Nevada area and possibly surrounding areas. The industries served in this territory are primarily heavy in Mining accounts, but also Power Generation, and Heavy Industrial in general.
- Reliable and independent Account Management and coordination of SUEZ WTS personnel and technical resources to provide weekly technical services for water and process chemical treatment programs.
- Participate and present in customer operational and review meetings to communicate SUEZ WTS activities and prioritize work scope and provide customer with recommendations to improve facility reliability.
- Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and environmental practices
- Determine customers' needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Participate in collecting and testing ore, water, and process samples at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment.
- Plan and execute road dust control applications within critical time windows.
- Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using SUEZ WTS technology to solve identified mining, water, and process treatment needs.
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling value propositions for an assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio.
- Partner across functionally within SUEZ WTS to optimize our solutions offering.
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability.
- Works with PLC controls and other application equipment, understands mining and water process treatment design, repairs pumps, instruments and other control panels.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps, controllers, feed rate charts and maintains log sheets as needed.
- Occasional escort of chemical delivery.
- Maintains inventory of all necessary spare parts to perform immediate maintenance, and adequate supply of reagents, sample containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well as special sampling and analysis.
- Overnight travel to customer sites frequently necessary.
- Occasional work in confined spaces, including but not limited to vessel entry for boiler inspections.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle if required and complies with all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) policies
- Safely performs all functions and responsibilities of this position while working indoors and outdoors and occasionally in extreme weather conditions
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The desire and ability to sell is essential in this position.
- Must have the ability to manage and grow revenue and profitability within territory.
- Minimum of 5yrs work experience in a mining industrial setting is required.
- Overnight travel is required for training, and customer sales and service. The average overnight travel will be one to two days per week depending upon account assignments.
- Ability to effectively manage time and to work effectively in a team environment is critical to this position.
- The position requires solid communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to speak effectively in front of a group.
- Possess a proven performance record or can show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical consultant-based business.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to enter tight or confined spaces
- Knowledge of mining applications, road dust treatment, and water treatment processes and applications.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Business Acumen
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to meet customer site work requirements
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.