|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. (VWT) is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater technology to industrial customers. Veolia Water Technologies is seeking a National Sales Director located east of the Mississippi River reporting to our Philadelphia office. This position will promote, expand, maintain and implement all sales aspects of a wide variety of wastewater products. The role will be a dual role with direct responsibility for sales east of Mississippi territory as well as overall responsibility for the national sales goals.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but not be limited to):
- Overall responsibility for business development and sales of Veolia's wastewater technology into the Light Industry sector for USA focusing on sales of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Direct sales and business development responsibility in assigned territory (East of Mississippi river) to achieve sales goals for booked orders and gross margin.
- Strategy development and expanding new business opportunities and new lead generation avenues for increased sales.
- Sales calls on engineers, EPCs, and end users.
- Attendance at trade shows as required.
- Coordination and idea generation with marketing department.
- Detailed interaction with office process and engineering staff.
- Development and writing of proposals with office support staff.
- Development of sales presentations.
- Coordination with worldwide Veolia network to leverage learnings and global key accounts.
- Lead pricing and T&Cs negotiation on final sales.
- Management of other Light Industry sales direct report(s).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts as required.
Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the application and sale of capital equipment/systems and technology in the industrial wastewater treatment industry.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required for this position, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Candidate should possess a high degree of technical competence in wastewater treatment systems along with exceptional communications skills (oral and written). Additionally the candidate needs an intimate understanding of the buying influences and purchasing protocols in the light industrial market.
- Travel will be approximately 25-35%.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure your success.
Veolia Water Technologies is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Around the globe, Veolia helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials - with a focus on waste recovery - to promote the transition toward a circular economy.