|Date Posted||July 24, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Network & System Administrator
Network & System Administrator will manage and maintain the company's network infrastructure. Daily tasks may include configure/security audit & patch/deploy network and systems, software, and hardware. Network & System Administrator will be part of IT supporting team member, to provide general IT support services to the end-users' essential business environment consists of PC/Mac Hardware & OS, business applications, security configuration, email, VPN, etc.
- Must fully "own" the network environment, to keep its system services running, and take full responsibility of its upgrades, maintenance, and service availability.
- Administrate Active directory, Microsoft Server System Roles, Linux, VMWare, DHCP, DNS, Cisco IOS, Incident Response, MS-SQL Server, MySQL server, vCenter server environment, Email server (Microsoft Exchange, Postfix), VOIP, and Data storage (NAS, DAS, IP SAN) environment.
- Knowledge of a range of software and hardware diagnostic tools, including PowerShell (scripting), command line utilities and Linux shells.
- Heavily experienced with TCP/IP in the virtual environment, including VLANs, VLAN Routing, virtual switches, and Wireless controllers.
- Experienced in setting up & manage Firewall & Security appliances including IPS/IDS, VPN (IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN) and endpoint security products.
- Experienced in managing Nutanix AHV/Hyper-V/vSphere, deploy and troubleshoot virtual servers, VDI and administrating VM infrastructure.
- Ability to apply a sound troubleshooting methodology to isolate and resolve the root cause of reported issues at the operating system level and network hardware level.
- To take care of System recovery tasks, backup processes, and test and prepare disaster recovery environment.
- Manage vendor relationships and its IT equipment and software service contracts.
- Must be able to travel between LA and NY (3-4 times/yr., 1-2 weeks long)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Strong L2 and L3 network management experience.
- Preferred administrative experience and knowledge of Cloud (AWS, MS Azure, GCP) services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with service-oriented mindset individual
- Able to create and maintaining complete network documentation
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws (GDPR/CCPA)
- Strong time management, prioritization, problem solving, and analytical skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and provide service report to supervisor and to the team.
- Ability to be on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to IT emergency situations, afterhours/weekend maintenance and system upgrades, urgent support, and upgrades during or outside of business hours.
- Experienced with Change Management process within SOX Audited environment, is a Plus.
- Fluency of Japanese language is a Plus.
- 5+ years of IT Administration experience blended across various system and network administration and Tech Support.
- Ability to lift 35lbs.