|Date Posted||August 29, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Responsible for providing expert level technical and plant processing support for facilities/activities. Trains field personnel on new skills and assesses skill capabilities of personnel either in assigned region or other regions as requested.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Plays a leadership role in the company%26rsquo;s response to emergencies and failures.
- Conducts root cause failure analysis of assigned abnormal operations, near incidents, failures and incidents
- Leads project commissioning teams through site review, job planning, PSSR completion, on-site direction, and final documentation
- Leads process improvement efforts through verification/review of existing processes as well as research and develop new processes and submit resulting projects to Regional engineering for future budgeting and completion
- Responsible for providing training, directions and technical assistance to field operating personnel, specifically operations and maintenance training and procedure review/development
- Performs skill evaluations and re-verifications of field personnel related to pipeline operations and maintenance
- Assists with OQ process reporting, determining appropriate assignments and identifies adjustments needed to OQ program
- Utilizes development plans to analyze and assist in leveraging common training opportunities.
- Identifies training opportunities to develop training (formal / OJT) in support of Skill Assessment process
- Collaborates with "Operations Training dept" to research and evaluate 3rd party training for technical skills, solicit feedback from attendees, and adjusts training as necessary
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 7years related experience is required; oil and gas industry related experience required
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to utilize and analyze XMAP information and data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and demonstrate sound judgment
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must have solid organization skills and customer relations skills
- Proficient in Maximo, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Project preferred
- Experience conducting group training sessions is preferred
- This position is subject to extended workdays and/or work weeks in which you will be required to carry a cell phone and are subject to 24 hr/day callout at any time for an emergency response
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- May require travel up to 35% of the time within assigned area
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.?