|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Quality Production Management needs your Offshore Operations experience to keep our customers platforms and equipment online, and in compliance. If you're a B Operator with Offshore experience, and are looking for a great opportunity to make a change for the better, then please apply and send us your resume'.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 1 year of experience as an Offshore Production/Lease Operator Required
- 2+ years' experience as an Offshore Production/Lease Operator Preferred
- Make rounds and check to ensure equipment is in good condition and operating properly
- Operate Compressors, Pumps, and Separators
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing faulty equipment such as valves, chemical pumps, and safety devices.
- Work with other services such as Coil Tubing, Construction, and Wire line crews
- Test Safety devices on regular intervals (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually) to ensure they are functioning properly
- Work safely and participate in emergency drill / safety meetings
- Ensure platform and equipment comply with BSEE and Coast Guard regulations
- Operate both Pneumatic and PLC controlled panels
- Complete JSA's and other required paperwork
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching and immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Referral Bonus
Quality Production Management (QPM) provides premier operation management services within the continental United States. Our production operation management division offers contract labor and operations services on and offshore, incorporating all operations and logistics coordination.
Quality Production Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer