|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
System ID: 859307
Employment Status: Full-Time
Unit Name: JOHN DEERE DMW MACHINE OILING
Unit Contact: Sasha Kisgen,
Target Hourly Rate: $18
We are currently seeking an Oil and Lube Technician to join our team! If you are looking for a rewarding and long-term career with opportunities to grow within the organization then you are in the right place! The final candidate must be responsible, friendly and have a good attention to detail.
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 /hour + $100 Sign on Bonus!
Schedule: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Workdays: Monday - Friday (No Weekends!)
Urgently hiring! We offer guaranteed 40 hours per week, consistent schedules, flexible schedules can be accommodated, overtime is available!
Key responsibilities : This employee will be responsible for performing routine preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment including but is not limited to; adding or changing oil, lubricating parts, and changing filters.
Experience : Previous experience in oil and lube, mechanical experience, diesel technology, or related field.
Advancement opportunities : are available within our company! We can provide training and support to help you reach your career goals.
Benefits Package : Sodexo provides every full-time employee with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Related skills: Oil, Lube, Mechanic, Mechanical, Diesel, Technician.
Sign on bonus is available once final candidate has successfully completed 90 days of employment. Employee must be in good standing with no attendance or disciplinary actions at the time the bonus is awarded.
The Technician may work in any type of location on client premises. This individual performs maintenance on various types of machines. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Maintains, repairs, and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices suchas personal computers, electronic transmitting and receiving equipment etc.
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of electronic devices as necessary.
- Orders replacement parts.
- Inspects completed repairs.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1 year of related work experience.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honestyand ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism andrespect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
- A valid driver's license may be required.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Full Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all employees).