|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
4220 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40218
Oil Changer / Apprentice Service Technician
Great Opportunity for a Rewarding Career -
We Will Train!
Competitive Hourly Rate + Great Benefits!
Up to $16 per hour!
Bill Collins Ford of Louisville is the Go-To spot for Shepherdsville, Mount Washington, Taylorsville and Cox's Creek drivers seeking a new or used vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our business! We believe that culture makes a difference, and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We are looking for a motivated Oil Changer / Apprentice Service Technician. This is a great way to start a rewarding career in the Automotive Service Tech field. We will provide training and on the job experience for a dedicated individual that is ready to work hard and who is interested in a real career with long-term potential, not just a job!
We Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Up to $16 per hour!
- Full-time position
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits!
- Commitment to continually grow our personnel in their respective roles
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation!
- Rewarding, professional and respectful work environment
- Climate-controlled, A/C in summer heat in winter
Responsibilities - Learn How To:
- Perform express/quality service on vehicles as a one-man or two-man team.
- Express service may include oil changes, tire rotations, replacing wipers, filters, etc.
- Conduct multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Check and top off fluid levels, tire pressures, tire treads, brake measurements, suspension components, and all other listings required by the multi-point inspection.
- Reset maintenance reminders and include new maintenance stickers on all vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to always account for all dealership-owned tools.
- Willingness to perform tasks as instructed by the team lead, shop foreman, and service manager.
- Show effective communication and attitude required to work in a team environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Lube Technician a plus!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.