|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
As an Oil Filter Representative (OFR) you will start your day by inspecting your vehicle and equipment for safe operation along with aligning work orders to minimize mileage and travel time before heading out in one of our Commercial Motor Vehicles where you will service existing customers by collecting used oil filter containers of varying weights and sizes from facilities. Additionally, you will be responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the company.
Our Oil Filter Representatives Enjoy:
- $500 sign on bonus
- Up to 12 weeks of paid training
- Competitive weekly base + commission
- Be home EVERYNIGHT
- Benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Career advancement
Oil Filter Reps will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have or be qualified to obtain and maintain a Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and Med Card with Airbrake, HAZMAT, & Tanker preferred
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC's published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
- Frequent lifting of empty 55 gallon drums and toters up to 50lbs in weight
- Frequent bending and lifting of used oil filters from the ground
- Frequent pushing/pulling of 16-55 gallon drums and toters of waste/product using HCC-approved equipment for safe material handling. Drum weight varies based on material type and size, weight may exceed 400lbs.
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening.
- All applicants must pass the following pre-employment requirements:
- physical including drug & alcohol screening
- Background check in accordance with local laws and regulations
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.