|Location||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Oil & Gas Revenue Accounting Spec I
Fort Worth, TX, US
Req ID: 68782
Job Location: Lake Worth Fort Worth TX
Areas of Interest: Accounting; Bank Operations; Oil & Gas/Mineral Management
Colorado Base Salary Range: Not Available
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
We're building a culture at BOK Financial where amazing people (like you) can bring their best, be their best and work for the best. You've come to the right place to grow your career.
The Oil & Gas Revenue Accounting Specialist I is primarily responsible for the research, correction, and creation of database information on the Oil & Gas Accounting System. This includes the creation and modification of division orders, check formats, and purchaser screens. Works with staff, business partners, and purchasers to research and resolve payments that will not post. Note: Duties and responsibilities and the percentage of time spent on them may vary according to assignment and workflow needs.
Collaboration is the key to success with this fast-paced team. While each person holds an area of expertise, we all lean in to support the customer. Through weekly meetings, group huddles, and 1x1 peer training, everyone is given the opportunity to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. We support and lift one another up to achieve more together.
How You'll Spend Your Time
* You will research and resolve balance payments, unprocessed payments, asset and division orders.
* You'll be verifying and balancing reports in our Oil & Gas Accounting system for daily deposits and confirming amounts in the daily tracking log.
* You will perform data entry from detail provided with payment to individual client accounts.
* You'll interpret different types of data based on individual purchasers coding system and make corrections on amounts, misapplied funds and revenue suspended entries.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree or 2 years equivalent work related experience in accounting and data entry. Basic knowledge of Oil & Gas Revenue processing preferred.
* Working knowledge of accounting principles
* Working knowledge and understanding of oil and gas operations and terminology
* Intermediate PC and software application skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
* Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Accounting System
* Excellent data capture skills; alpha/numeric with 98% accuracy
* Excellent organizational skills; demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy while meeting stringent timelines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with various departments across company and Vendors
* Strong decision making skills, ability to determine when to escalate complex items or calculate minor outages
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text "BOKF" to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact with any questions.