|Date Posted||July 23, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive - a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. At Cargill we have a Culture of Safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day.
Job type: Full time
Shift: Rotating shift, Day and night
Sign On Bonus: $1000
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts
* Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars.
* Prepare blending documentation.
* Operate process equipment, provide preventive and corrective maintenance, including pumps, mobile equipment, and indexers in the different areas.
* Management of oil and supplies inventory
* Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
* Other duties as assigned
* Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
* Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
* Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
* Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
* Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
* Basic use of a computer and typing skills
* Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
* Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
* Previous forklift experience
* High School diploma or Equivalent
* Prior experience in production related work
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill's safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.