|Location||Dickinson, North Dakota|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Plant Operator in Dickinson, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. 14/14 rotation.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Operates plant facilities' various equipment/systems, including but not limited to:
Cryogenic plant processing, hydrocarbon fractionation units, process controls and measurement, engines and compressors, pumps, pressure relief system, instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, treating, emergency shutdown systems, reciprocating compressors, gas fired heaters, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and NGL storage and transfer facilities.
- Operates company radio, performs lab tests for quality assurance, diagnoses mechanical problems, makes minor repairs as needed, assists other crafts personnel and other tasks as assigned.
- Seeks to optimize processing though facility and maintain proper product specifications, responds to alarms and problems within the plant and make the appropriate corrections.
- Will also perform lockout/tagout procedures and may monitor field compressor status through the use of SCADA.
- Responsibilities also include SPCC reporting, prevention and reporting of any spills and monitoring environmental compliance.
Skills / Qualifications
- Control room operations experience preferred
- 3 + years of previous operations experience in a cryo gas processing facility
- 14/14 rotation
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- Can read and understand P&ID's
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.