|Date Posted||July 13, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to manage oil & gas pipeline construction projects. Our client is a well-established A&E firm with over 50 years of industry success! Enjoy a refreshing work environment and a wonderful work-life balance! This is a company you will be proud to work for!
Background & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 12+ years of relevant project management experience
- Must have experience with oil & gas pipeline construction projects
- PE License is preferred
- Oversee oil & gas pipeline construction projects
- Manage all phases of construction projects including organization, schedule, budget, etc.
- Define client needs and manage client concerns
- Grow client relationships
- Oversee and manage Project Managers and Engineering Team
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Support contractor and sub-contractor selection
- Current hybrid-role (3 days work from home, 2 days in the office)
Apply today for immediate consideration!