|Date Posted||July 2, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
E-J Electric has been in business since 1899 and has a reputation for professionalism, integrity, quality, and service in the electrical field. E-J is active in all facets of electrical contracting including Transit, Roadway, Airports, Power Generation Transmission & Distribution, Institutional, Healthcare and Commercial. We currently work with a host of impressive clients on projects that vary in size to over $300 million.
E-J's Project Managers lead critical projects by focusing on all requirements including scheduling, engineering, field production and budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide service of the electrical requirements at major project sites.
* Oversee projects from 50k 5M
* Maintain extensive client contact
* Liaise with field supervision
* Attend project meetings
* Highly motivated team player
* 3-5 years experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Practical knowledge of construction
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
Advantages to Working at E-J
* Leading Electrical Contracting Organization in New York City
* Oldest Family Owned and Operated Electric Contractor since 1899
* Job training and mentorship
* Supportive Management Team
* Emphasis on professional development, employee satisfaction and work-life balance
* Competitive compensation packages
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and 401K plan
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Merit Based Bonus
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
E-J Electric T&D LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.