|Location||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
PDSTech is seeking a Project Manager- natural gas in Albuquerque, NM
- Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate scope or a combination of smaller projects.
- Direct coordination with clients and other external clients.
- May initiate or assist in contract negotiations or preparation.
- Assist in direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Needs natural gas project management experience.
- This person would be going into a Client and building the client and projects up from scratch.
- This position could start remotely with bi-weekly travel with the intention to relocate to ABQ as the works picks up.
- Their role would include working in the clients office to manage projects cradle to grave, navigating amongst the clients stakeholders, and helping manage a team of engineers based in Houston.
- This is an AWESOME opportunity for someone who wants to grow something from scratch and be on a fast track to Program Manager and leading Natural Gas projects for the whole southwest.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum 7 years related experience, including 3 or more years managing engineering or architectural projects.
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional Registration preferred.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$